Wednesday 25 June 2014

a little hello and welcome ;)

Hi, hello and welcome to alittlebitofnothingness, a weird and wonderful blog about not a lot!

This is more of an introductory post to my very little blog so don't feel obliged to read it but I have been inspired to try my hand at something new and step out of my comfort zone a little.

I'm not really sure what I plan to write about on this blog, (hence the name), but I intend for it to be things that I am passionate about and interested in that will hopefully bring a little joy and wisdom to someone else's life. Even if I help just one person for this tiny, little space that I am free to write in and not be judged, I will feel like that is a success. Now a days, it is so hard to do something for yourself and just take a minute to stop and reflect on life and I feel that is what this blog can offer me. Being inspired by one of my very good friends and obviously the likes of Zoella, Tanya Burr and SprinkleofGlitter, who have all worked very hard to be where they are today. I hope to find something that I really enjoy in my life and will continue to do for a long time to come. Anyway, I have rambled on long enough to no one but myself, sat here in my dark room, late at night, when I definitely should be studying or doing something much more productive than typing away at my ipad. I hope to write again soon about a something or other, who knows anyway!

But for now, cheerio my chums, and spread your glitter wherever you go x




My BlogLovin' account :)

2 comments:

  1. Following you now,hope you'll do the same!:**
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for reading and following! I hope you enjoyed, and I look forward to reading your blog!xxxx

    ReplyDelete