Saturday 7 February 2015

catching up

Helloo my lovelies, 

After creating this little place that I could be myself and post whatever I wanted, I have completely neglected it! Sometimes life just gets in the way and things spiral out of control without you even realising. I didn't even realise how long it had been since I took 5 minutes to actually write something down so I could come back to it one day, and after reading my last 2 posts, I realised how valuable this will be to me in the future. Remembering how nice it felt to actually just type what I was thinking and feeling made my heart swell and question why I hadn't come back to my blog sooner. I still have no idea what I want this to become but I don't really think that that matters. 



Life should be about the unexpected. I find it very difficult to step outside my comfort zone and always think about the consequences of my actions, worrying what will happen and what horrible situations I could end up in. But as I have got older, and realised that life can literally change in seconds, I think that maybe I should be living more in the moment and forget about the niggling voice in the back of my head that is stopping me. I don't live a dream life (does anyone?) but this year I have decided I should be more appreciative of what I have. I also want to stop letting life pass me by because I keep things bottled up inside and refuse to let others in. This is where this blogs come in. Letting the words of your thoughts seep out through your fingers and accumulate on a page is a very refreshing feeling and something I hope to do more often. 

Even if I am the only one to ever read this, I hope that in many years to come, I will be able to look back at this and appreciate the time I put into writing these posts, reminiscing on the past. 

Anyway that is enough for now, 
Cheerio my chums, and spread your glitter wherever you go x

No comments:

Post a Comment